Monday, September 14, 2009

Tucson


My little Sister Sydney moved to Tucson last month to live with my cousin Amber. Originally she was going to nanny for a family down there but they changed their mind once she got down there. But Syd loves being with my cousin and helping her take care of her kids. It's been great for Sydney, teaching her more responsibility and patience. She's always been amazing with kids. She isn't sure how long she'll be down there but I like having her so close! I've visited her twice, once when Jake was still in CA and then again when Jake came home. Here are some cute pictures from the trips!

Syd and baby Kate

We forgot her hat when we went to the pool. Amber's was too big so we fashioned one out of my tank top.

Amber and Jack

Jack's pre-birthday presents :)

Jali on her first day of school

Rain dance

Well since she wasn't soaked enough, she decided to sit in a tub of water.

Jake's reaction whenever I make him hold a baby

1 comment:

Heidi Lynn said...

How cool is that! I'm totally jealous that you have your sister so close. :) haha So I definitely want to see you too! Right now I'm not working - just looking for a job, so I can definitely get together anytime. Leah is coming to see me on the 14th of October and hanging out with you is for surely on the agenda! But if you want to get together before then that be cool too. Just let me know. :)