Thursday, May 20, 2010

Learning to Appreciate the Desert


Sorry it's been so long! I have tons to blog about, but I have the hardest time motivating myself to do it. So I'll try to knock one out each day until I'm all caught up.
I wanted to write this post before it gets too hot here and I change my mind! But I've been trying to be more optimistic about living in the desert. A few weeks ago Jake, Cleo, and I went hiking up South Mountain, on the Mormon trail! It was super fun! Cleo did really well and it was nice to do something different. I also started to pay attention to the terrain and found some interestingly pretty flowers. So I took lots of pictures in hopes that they will remind me that there are some good things in this ridiculous climate we live in.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I, love my pretty flowers.... I too have found it quite amazing that the desert has a beauty of its own- I just don't want to live in it (I'm just teasing!)

Love from dapapa