Friday, April 16, 2010

Allergies=Suck.

I NEVER had allergies growing up. I think they first started when I moved to MA, but they have never been this bad! Jake and I both hate taking any kind of medicine (unless absolutely necessary), but last week I had to give in. Itchy eyes, itchy throat, frustratingly annoying runny nose, everything was so fuzzy!! So now I basically can't get through the day without some form of allergy medication. I hope this allergy season is almost over. On the bright side, allergy season brings beautiful things like this...

These pretty trees were all over our complex a few weeks ago, and I couldn't help taking a picture. This desert of ours will only be pretty for so long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You better get a straw for that Benadryl sweetie! I hope things get better for you soon- but I suppose when that happens, it will be about 100 degrees :(

dapapa