Monday, March 1, 2010

New Job and Finished Art. Sort of.

So Jake got a new job! Sort of. He's with the same company, but he is now answering emails instead of answering phones. He started today and he was so excited not to have to deal with obnoxious people on the phone. He has to work in Gilbert though, and his schedule is back to 3:30 to midnight, but it'll be worth it just knowing he enjoys his work that much better! I'm really happy for him and so proud! I've got such a talented guy!

And I finished this piece. Sort of. I'm still not happy with the field, and her one arm disappears weirdly, but I got sick of working on it and called it quits. It's called "He Loves Me." Also, I'm kinda taking a break from the digital stuff because I really need to work on illustrating my mom's book and that requires lots and lots of sketching. So probably no art for a while.. sorry!

No comments: