Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Boy


We went back to AZ again for Jake's birthday. It was great to see family and relax for the weekend! We especially had fun playing with Jake's twin nieces Sadie and Grace. They are pretty much the only thing I took pictures of the whole weekend.
Oh BONUS! I got see my wonderful friend Sarah, who just moved to Mesa. I wasn't planing on visiting her but Jake and I needed to go to the distribution center and when we walked in, there she was! She was busy working but it was so nice to visit with her for a while!

Sadie and Jake, Grace and Madi

Jake and the girls were playing with jitters, crawling around and barking at her. I think Sadie kept meowing though...

The girls had so much fun digging in the backyard with their new gardening gloves! And Grace found Jessy's hat and glasses and turned into a gangster :)

Jake + Wings =
:)

Creepy Jake. Creepy Madi.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was so fun to see you guys! I'm glad you stopped by and I'm glad I happened to be working at the time.