Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rainy California


So our first week in sunny California has been all rain. But I love it! It's actually mostly just rainy in the morning, then by the afternoon the sun comes out. It's nice. We went to the beach with Jake's work and it was freezing! But we had hot dogs and s'mores and had a grand time. Jake is getting into the swing of things with work and I am (as usual) job hunting. If I don't have any offers by the end of this week I'm going to have to swallow my pride and apply at some fast food places. Darn it all! We have lots of friends close by and life is just swell! We love you all and miss you bunches!

2 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Madi, I am so happy that you have a blog, I look and update blog more then facebook, so its fun to see the things you and your cute hubby are doing. Good luck with Cali, I hope it stops raining for you! Sure love ya!

The Robisons said...

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
Check out this web site Jake for financial aid! DO IT ASAP!!!