Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Girl Rucker

We're having a GIRL!!!! AH!!!! We are so excited! When we went for the first ultrasound a couple weeks ago we were able to find out her gender but we weren't able to get any good shots of her face. So I had to go back yesterday for them to find some things she wasn't cooperating with the first time and she was so good! We got some nice 3D shots (which are kinda creepy but cool) and learned that her size is perfectly normal, she's right on track. She's moving around a lot, Jake first felt her move a couple weeks ago which I loved. She is very nice to me and doesn't kick when I'm sleeping, mostly when I'm driving. The only thing that's starting to bother me about getting so big is not being able to bend over. If my foot itches when I'm driving I can't get at it! And pretty soon it'll be hard to put my shoes on.
The next big hurdle is picking a name. This process makes me not want to have kids anymore! It's so hard! We've had a couple that we agree on (which is a miracle!) but I don't think we've found it yet. So if anyone has any suggestions please share! I mostly like old and not very common names.
I take my last final today, so starting tomorrow I can focus on summer painting, baby stuff, and everything else I've been slacking on over the past four months. Hopefully we'll be moving soon, we're just not sure where.

Jake said this one looks like Voldemort...



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Well you're not big at all, you're so cute! I'm so happy for you mads! That is going to be one lucky girl!

The Brown Family said...

Congrats!! That is sooo exciting, keep the updates coming!!

Amber Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

i'm so jealous of you!!! and so happy for you at the same time!!
lol

Jakes right. that picture does resemble He who must not be named.

DUDE. your baby could have special powers. SWEET!

As for names: Annabelle, Gwendalyn, Beth, Vivian, Cicillia, Daisy.

Those are older and not very common, but you can get some good nicknames from them!

bNdZfam said...

Hey Madison, if you can't bend over to scratch your feet, you're gonna have to carry a stick with you to get at those hard to reach places that itch. If you can't find a stick, try a cactus- I'm sure those are real handy down there in AZ ;)