Friday, November 5, 2010

Sorry!

I know it's been way too long, I just don't have time to blog! I have so many pictures to post from Lake Powell and our very first camping trip together! I'll get to it eventually I promise. Things are going great, Jake really loves his job, the people there are so nice and it is a really great company. I got a new co-receptionist at work (for the third time) and she is amazing! We're the same age and have a lot in common, including our husbands working for the same company, in the same building, on the same floor! Such a funny coincidence. And school is just as crazy as ever. I really enjoy it but I can't get anything done around the house because I'm always bogged down with tons of homework. But I'm learning a lot and I'm so grateful I am able to go to school. Next semester should be better (although no less time consuming) because I'm taking painting, photography, and a graphic design class. Woot!
We're moving back in with Jake's parents this week. We've been thinking of saving up to buy a house since they are so cheap and because we'll probably be here until Jake can finish school. (It's a bummer I know... maybe we'll get lucky and he can transfer somewhere!) The drive from Maricopa won't be very fun, especially at 10:00 at night... but we'll survive.
On another note. Um... it's November. Where did this year go?? Seriously! It flew by. I'm so happy though, I love this time of year! It finally feels like fall in AZ. Time to bring on the Christmas music!

3 comments:

Heidi Lynn said...

Fun! You will have to come visit me on your day off! Come have lunch with me at my school!!! :)

Sarah said...

You can live with me Mads, I have two spare bedrooms if you need them for a quicker drive. And it doesn't really feel like fall weather to me, 91 degrees in November just isn't right! Thanks for posting again!

bNdZfam said...

OK, but promise me that you won't start playing the Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving, yes? I believe I taught you better than that :)