Saturday, January 16, 2010

Churchy-Art

I have some more art to show you! I hope it doesn't get boring. Firstly, the Las Vegas Temple. My friend Megan just got married there, she was my best friend in high school. I couldn't make it to the wedding so i wanted to give her something more special than a gift card to Target (even though those are awesome wedding gifts).

Next is a project Mom Rucker commissioned. She's teaching the Young Women in her ward next week and wanted to talk about the 10 commandments. So she had me draw 10 illustrations that go along with 10 stories that help you memorize the order of the 10 commandments. This one is my favorite.

And here are the rest. 1. Sun, 2. Shoe, 3. Tree, 4. Door, 5. Hive, 6. Sticks, 7. Heaven, 8. Freight, 9. Line, 10. Hen



2 comments:

Sarah said...

You continue to amaze me! I only wish I had a portion of the talent you do!

The Brown Family said...

How lucky your family is to have you and your talents!!