Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Well we are now in Arizona, and things have been rather hectic! Right after we moved in I started school at ASU, which has taken some time to get used to. I still hardly know where anything is on campus! We drove up to my parents house in Utah over Labor Day weekend to pick up our wedding gifts and get the rest of my stuff. Jake is still selling security but he has a new job starting soon. Jake's brother got married last week and lots of family came to visit so it was fun to see them again. And in a couple of weeks we will be returning to Utah because my brother is getting married! So a lot has been going on. But... a friend of mine has been wanting to see some of my art and i figured posting it on here would be the easiest way so, ta da!


5 comments:

Marissa said...

Madi I LOVE LOVE LOVE your art! I gotta say I'm quite shocked to see how good you are. Not that I didn't think you were good cause I haven't really seen any of your stuff...I just didn't expect to see just how good you really are. Wow.

Heidi Lynn said...

You are amazing! I miss getting to sit at the kitchen table and watch you create those amazing works of art. :) I hope you're surviving down there! Love ya!

The Robisons said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS STUFF!?!?!?!? Madi, kudos to you...awesome stuff!! You should have more of you art hung up all over your house!!! Where are the nude model pictures...LOL!!!

tomio said...

YAY!! I'm so excited to see your work FINALLY! Wow, you really are amazingly TALENTED. They are all beautiful and I would love to see the actual art in person! I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR ART! Thanks for uploading those pics! JUST AMAZING...
--Naomi (I don't have google account so I used Tomio's account)

Anonymous said...

Hey Madi! I just found your blog so I thought I would say hi. I can't believe you are living in Arizona! It's so weird to see so many people from high school getting married and moving away. I think your art is amazing!