Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Update

So life here is pretty much the same as usual. Jake goes to work and I stay home with the pets. We did get to go to the beach with Jake's office the other night. We had a bonfire with hot dogs and s'mores. Pretty sweet! The ocean always astounds me every time I see it. Hopefully we'll be able to go more often before the end of the summer! Here are some pictures of the beach trip we took this morning. It was wicked cold at first but got pretty nice by the time we were leaving. On the way home we got stuck in traffic for three hours. Fun eh?? We have the best luck. And here are some more pictures of "the kids." They are getting so big!

What a beautiful day to go to the beach huh?

Boys will be boys. They see a hole and they have to start digging.

We buried Jake! It was quite hilarious to see a random head sticking up out of the sand.

Jitters, back when she had cute ears. Now they just stick up like a normal chihuahua's.

Isn't that just the cutest thing? Jitters loves to cuddle with Jake! He's the only one she'll listen to as well.

Our gorgeous Sphynxy Cat. She's almost full grown!

Bath time for Jitters! She is so tiny!

2 comments:

The Robisons said...

Cute pictures! I hope that you guys are having a great time in Cali...I know everyone is looking forward to this weekend...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!

Heidi Lynn said...

Aw, it just made my day that you wrote the word wicked on your post, I haven't heard that word in a while and I'm beginning to have withdrawals... haha jk! I hope everything is going well, that's sad that you have had so many car troubles, but it makes for great memories most of the time!